NOT in MY Dungeon - 6 Quick Ways to End a Session

One of my favourite parts of being a dominatrix is having an ABSOLUTE say about who I will session with and what I will allow within the session.  I work very hard to ensure that my submissive and I both have a great session.  There are, however, things I will not tolerate.

BDSM by it's nature is very erotic and my playful, sadistic nature can be very sensual.  DO NOT misinterpret this as being in any way sexual.  I do not tolerate requests, direct or veiled, for any sexual favors.  You can wish for it and imagine it over and over again, but, you are not going to get it in a session with me. I will immediately terminate a session and verbally eviscerate you.  If that's your motivation in booking a session, save yourself the time, money and embarrassment and look elsewhere.

Asking politely for another strike of the cane or to suck my toes, will generally be well received.  Trying to direct a scene or topping from the bottom, will displease me immensely.  I DO NOT switch and thus will not take direction from my submissive.  If the behaviour isn't corrected, the session may be terminated.

While I am allowed to touch you in a manner of my choosing, unless specifically requested to do so, a submissive is NOT permitted to touch me.

DO NOT try to negotiate the tribute.  As professional Dominatrix, I have overhead like any other business: marketing, training, equipment.  Yes, I love BDSM and domination.  Accepting a tribute for it, in no way diminishes my love of play.

DO NOT arrive early for a session.  It should go without saying that there is preparation required for each scene.  I will not be hurried.

DO NOT come to a session if you are intoxicated. ( Yes, I've had people try it.)  ALL play is safe, sane and consensual.

MY Dungeon- My Rules

My dungeon, my rules are subject to change by me at anytime.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under My Reine

7 Lessons I Learned As A Dominatrix