Under My Reine



Oh the games people play! Tired of being the Alpha, the Dominant, the one always in control?  Wonder what it is like to escape from your day to day obligations and submit completely to someone else? Hand over the reigns? 

Do you crave an absolute power exchange where you never know what to expect next or worshipping at the delightful feet of a dominant female?
Experience a fantasy or embrace your fetishes in a safe, non-judgmental environment.  

I offer 1 on 1 fetish sessions with males and females, online training, phone sessions and key-holding services.

If you have questions please email them to me at MistressEmberReine@gmail.com  - Allow 24 hours for a reply back. I DO NOT play 20 Questions over the phone so please respect my request to use email if you have more than 3 questions you need answered before you can determine whether or not you wish to book session with me.  Please note, and sending an email is not license to attempt 20 Questions.  
I utilize a local & national online blacklist database/ verification service.  No Call/No Shows, Time Wasters, Bad Behavior, Dangerous Types will be reported, as necessary. It is incredibly disrespectful to fail to honor your commitments.  If you schedule time and fail to show up or follow through, it is reprehensible waste of my time and I do not tolerate it.
Tributes for exclusive time with me: ** starting at $300/per hour **. SESSIONS are OUTCALL by APPOINTMENT only.  LIMITED incall sessions may be arranged with advance notice.  I do not take same day appointments and ALL sessions require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit which will be applied to your session.
To Book An In-Person Session:  I may be reached at 480.842.8142.
I may be contacted at  M-F between 9-5 ONLY.  

DO NOT again DO NOT call from a blocked or private # and DO NOT initiate your first point of contact with me by sending me a TEXT. I prefer speaking with you directly over the phone. I understand your concern for privacy and discretion; both are honored and respected by me.

Some of my favorite activites:
  • Bondage
  • CBT & NT
  • Foot, Heel, Nylon Fetish
  • Leather, Boot, Glove Fetish
  • Spanking & OTK
  • Paddles and Canes
  • Tease & Denial
  • Ballbusting
  • Electroplay
  • Sissification
  • Chastity Training
  • Trampling
  • Financial Servitude
  • Phone, text sessions
** NOTE:  If you're interested in a fetish or kink not listed, don't assume I am unable to accommodate it.  ASK

Hard Limits

Yes, we dommes have them, as well:
  • Raceplay
  • Crushing
  • Scat
  • Switching
  • Any Illegal






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Lessons I Learned As A Dominatrix

NOT in MY Dungeon - 6 Quick Ways to End a Session