Under My Reine





Oh the games people play! Tired of being the Alpha, the Dominant, the one always in control?  Wonder what it is like to escape from your day to day obligations and submit completely to someone else? Hand over the reigns? 

Do you crave an absolute power exchange where you never know what to expect next?  Or worshipping at the delightful feet of a dominant female?
Experience a fantasy or embrace your fetishes in a safe, non-judgmental environment.  

I offer 1 on 1 fetish sessions with males and females, online training, phone sessions and key-holding services.

A $75 DEPOSIT is REQUIRED when you BOOK a SESSION marked with a (*).
If you have questions please email them to me at thehouseofvalkyries@gmail.com  - Allow 24 hours for a reply back. I DO NOT play 20 Questions over the phone so please respect my request to use email if you have more than 3 questions you need answered before you can determine whether or not you wish to book session with me.  Please note, an sending an email is not license to attempt 20 Questions.  
I utilize a local & national online blacklist database/ verification service.  No Call/No Shows, Time Wasters, Bad Behavior, Dangerous Types will be reported, as necessary. It is incredibly disrespectful to fail to honor your commitments.  If you schedule time and fail to show up or follow through, it is reprehensible waste of my time and I do not tolerate it.
Tribute/Gift suggestion for exclusive time with me: ** $200/per hour ** with a discount after the 2nd hour.  All SESSIONS are by APPOINTMENT only. INCALL ONLY. If extended  3+ hour is desired  a *deposit may be required.
To Book An In-Person Session: 480.255.3209 
I am available for for phone sessions via NiteFlirt :  MistressElise   1.800.863.5478  Ext 10948664
Twitter:  @mistress_elise
  

DO NOT again DO NOT call from a blocked or private # and DO NOT initiate your first point of contact with me by sending me a TEXT. I prefer speaking with you directly over the phone. I understand your concern for privacy and discretion; both are honored and respected by me.

Services Offered:
  • Submission
  • Domination
  • Absolute Power Exchange
  • Role-Play
  • Tease n Denial
  • Chastity*
  • Medical Fetish*
  • Spanking/ Corporal Punishment
  • Foot Fetish
  • Tickle Torture
  • Kidnapping*
  • Slave Training
  • Sissy & Slut Training
  • CBT
  • Forced Fem
  • Golden/Ruby Showers
  • Small Penis Humiliation
  • Toys for Boys
** NOTE:  If you're interested in a fetish or kink not listed, don't assume I am unable to accommodate it.  ASK


Items Offered For Sale:



  • Socks
  • Shoes
  • Pantyhose
  • Panties

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Lessons I Learned As A Dominatrix

NOT in MY Dungeon - 6 Quick Ways to End a Session